2016 Obie Awards – Presenting Sponsor Viacom
On Monday, May 23, 2016, the 61st Annual Obie Awards, Off-Broadway’s highest honors, were co-presented by The Village Voice and the American Theatre Wing at Webster Hall in New York City. Host Lea DeLaria delivered a bold and entertaining program to an audience of New York’s most exciting and entrepreneurial producers, impresarios, directors, and artists. Viacom is the Presenting Sponsor of the 2016 Obie Awards.
The 2016 Obie Awards were co-presented by the Village Voice and American Theatre Wing.
In consideration for your Presenting Sponsorship, Viacom received the following benefits:
- Recognition as a Presenting Sponsor in Obies print marketing
- One full page ad ran in the Obies Program – 800 distributed on-site
- Logo placement with accompanying link to Viacom’s website on Obies Website –obieawards.com
- Logo inclusion in VillageVoice.com and promotional email blasts
- Logo inclusion in program cover and invitation
On Site Branding
- Inclusion in on site signage
- Presenting Sponsor mention in remarks (sponsor video shown in house)
- Ten VIP tickets for Viacom
Thank you for joining us to make the Obie Awards a great success!