The Spotlights content type are used for the purple CTAs on the homepage and channel details.
To create a Spotlight:
- Navigate to Components > Spotlights and click Add New Spotlight or hover over + New in the toolbar and click Spotlight.
- Enter a title in the Title field. This is the text that appears in white over the image.
- Enter a label in the Link Button Label field. This is the text that appears underlined in gold over the image.
- Choose Internal or External in the Link Type section.
- If the link is internal, choose the new post or page to link to using the Search field or the scroll area in the Post section.
- If the link is external, enter a URL in the External Link field.
- Click Set Featured Image and follow the dialogue to upload or choose a Featured Image 950 x 950 pixels at 72ppi.
- Click Publish.
To select/change Spotlights:
- Navigate to ATW Settings > Homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom, finding the Homepage Spotlight Featuressection.
- In each tab, select the desired spotlights. The order corresponds to the order they appear on the homepage. For example, spotlight 1 is in the first row, while spotlight 3 is the final one on the page.
- Click Save Options at the top of the page.