Here’s a social media kit with some images and assets to use across the Wing’s social presences if you’d like. This includes both ready-to-use images as well as PSD templates at the recommended sizes so you can make your own using a different image as well.
The zip file includes:
- Square avatar in two colors. These are large enough to be used across all your social channels (Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook).
- A Twitter cover photo, optimized for the new Twitter profile design. We don’t recommend a version with text for this cover photo, as it’ll get stretched up on larger screens. (more info here https://about.twitter.com/products/new-profiles and https://blog.twitter.com/2014/coming-soon-a-whole-new-you-in-your-twitter-p…)
- YouTube Channel art, similar to what you have now but with the updated tagline. We didn’t have a general image large enough for YouTube’s recommended size, but included the PSD template if you have one you’d like to use. (YouTube’s info here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en)
- Facebook cover photos (we like the Springboard image you have now as well).
- Colors: text file and psd with the primary site colors (dark and light gray, purple, gold).
- The PSD templates for each of the cover photos, as well as the avatar.
The zip file can be downloaded – ATW_Social Media Kit