How to Watch the 2018 Tony Awards
Update: The 2018 Tony Awards are available to view on YouTube channel for CBS at Tony Awards 2018
The 2018 Tony Awards® will be broadcast on four continents thanks to the Fremantle Corporation and the official international broadcast partners for the 72nd Annual Tony Awards. Follow the links below, and/or check local listings.
The 2018 Tony Awards® ceremony will be broadcast to theatre fans across the globe. Check back for more information and make sure to check local listings!
- United Kingdom – Elaine Paige will host a special program covering the 72nd Annual Tony Awards® including performances from the Tony ceremony. The special will be broadcast on BBC Radio 2.
- Japan – WOWOW – Check listings.
- Canada – Bell’s CTV – LIVE at 8pm ET on Sunday, June 10
- Latin America, Central and South America – Pramer’s Film & Arts (AMC) – LIVE on Sunday June 10 at 7:00 pm (Mex), 8:00 pm (Chi), 9:00 pm (Arg), with an encore broadcast with subtitles on Saturday June 16 at 20:00 hs (Chi), 9:00 p.m. (Mex/Arg)
- Australia – Foxtel’s Arts Channel – LIVE at 10am on Monday, June 11, with an encore broadcast on Monday evening at 8:30pm
- New Zealand – Sky Network Arts Channel – Monday, June 11 at 8pm
- Armed Forces Network Television – Available to the US Armed Forces stationed outside of the United States. Check listings.
- China – Broadcast on BestTV and Tencent Video
Unless otherwise noted, the broadcasts will occur either live or within a week of the June 10 U.S. broadcast on CBS. Check local listings in advance to confirm air dates and times. All information is subject to change.
OTHER LIVE COVERAGE
Even if your country or region isn’t listed, Tonys fans may watch live coverage of Tony Awards events here at TonyAwards.com.
Our Red Carpet coverage begins at 5:30pm ET. Watch “NY1 On Stage’s Live Red Carpet to the Tonys,” presented by Nordstrom, live here at TonyAwards.com (17:30 to 19:30 UTC -4).
You can also watch the Creative Arts Awards segments here. We’ll post them throughout the evening on June 10.
The 2018 Tony Awards – hosted by Sara Bareilles and Josh Groban – will be broadcast on Sunday, June 10, 2018 (8:00 – 11:00 p.m. ET/PT time delay) on the CBS Television Network, live from the Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
The Tony Awards, which honors theatre professionals for distinguished achievement on Broadway, has been broadcast on CBS since 1978. The Tony Awards are presented by The Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing.