On Monday, May 18, 2015, the 60th Annual Obie Awards, Off-Broadway’s highest honors, were co-presented by The Village Voice and the American Theatre Wing at Webster Hall in New York City. Host Lea DeLaria delivered a bold and entertaining program to an audience of New York’s most exciting and entrepreneurial producers, impresarios, directors, and artists. Clear Channel Spectacolor was the Official Outdoor Media Partner of the 2015 Obie Awards.
The 2015 Obie Awards were co-presented, for the first time ever, by the Village Voice and American Theatre Wing.
The opportunity to promote the Obie Awards on a larger-than-life screen in Times Square helped us increase the visibility of the Awards in our first year producing them. With Clear Channel Spectacolor’s commitment to celebrating the arts, and your unparalleled visual presence in Times Square, the theatre capital of the world, we were honored to partner with you to celebrate theatre’s most adventurous and groundbreaking artists.
In consideration for your Partnership, Clear Channel Spectacolor received the following benefits:
- Prominent logo placement and listing as Official Outdoor Media Partner in the Obies print marketing campaign in The Village Voice, comprised of full page and half page color ads which ran over a ten week schedule (March 18 – May 20, 2015) – 1.5M Readership
- One full page ad ran in the Obies Program – 800 distributed on-site
- Logo placement and company description with accompanying link to Clear Channel Spectacolor’s website on the Obies website
- Inclusion in social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram – over 300,000 followers
- Logo inclusion in Obies promotional materials:
- Cover of Obies program
- Sponsor mention in all Obies press releases
- Logo inclusion in on-site signage
- A special thanks from the stage from Host Lea DeLaria
- Ten VIP tickets with reserved seating in Diamond Circle lounge
Thank you for joining us to make the Obie Awards a great success!
The American Theatre Wing welcomes your questions, opinions and concerns.